Did you know that being grateful is good for your health?
In the midst of consumerism and discontent, I challenge you to take a few moments to make a list of at least 20 people and things for which you are grateful. Here are some of mine:
* I am grateful for my readers.
* I am grateful for my husband and his encouragement of my business.
* I am grateful for God’s leading to leave a networking group one year ago this month. The people in the group were kind, and I knew it was time for me to move on.
* I am grateful for a year to take care of my health.
* I am grateful for the dozens of books that I read and listened to this year. Through them I learned much and grew as a person and as a wife.
* I am grateful to be able to have a flexible schedule to have the opportunity to work from home.
* I am grateful for my fabulous customers. Some of them have become dear friends as well.
* I am grateful for my parents and their godly example. They also taught me to work.
* I am grateful for time to rest. The remainder of the year I’ll be mostly offline. This year I have really learned the importance of rest.
For what are you grateful? I’d love for you to share in the comments!