Being grateful is part of being healthy. Ingratitude can make you unhealthy.
Here is a list of just five recent blessings in my life:
- Snow. As I am typing this, we are receiving our second snowfall of the week! Maybe it’s our third. I lost count.
- Jennifer Scott’s YouTube channel, the Daily Connoisseur. It’s a refreshing look into the life of a homeschooling mom who prioritizes her family and her health. She always looks lovely, even when she stays at home all day.
- My health. This winter has been a terrible one for the flu, and I am grateful that it has not affected our family very much.
- Books. I am grateful for health and homemaking inspiration from them. I love to learn, and listening to a book while I wash dishes or dust is more interesting than sitting in a classroom, although I am grateful for my education.
- Healthy food. A couple of months ago my husband and I went on a relaxing getaway for a long weekend. Since we brought all our own food along, purchasing food on our trip was not a concern. However, I am not sure how far we would have to drive to purchase healthy food. It’s a blessing to have three stores with high quality food where we can shop.
It’s your turn! In the comments, list a few things or people for whom you are grateful.