It’s Thankful Thursday. Here is my short list of gratitude:
1. I am thankful for a warm place to live. Here in the north we have had cold temperatures, and it’s a blessing to be warm inside without wearing hats, coats, and gloves.
2. I am thankful for positive influences in my life. It’s a blessing to have friends with whom I share many of the same values. These friends inspire and challenge me.
3. I am thankful for rest. My husband has been working long hours for several months without any complaint. Yesterday he worked “just” eight hours, came home, relaxed, and was able to get extra sleep.
4. I am thankful for books. Thanks to books, I learn something new every day. Right now, I am also reading a chapter of Proverbs a day from the Bible.
5. I am thankful for my parents’ and in-laws’ prayers. Everyone needs prayer, and I often do not realize how much I need it.
For what or whom are you thankful? Please share in the comments below. 🙂