Did you know that being thankful is healthy for you? It improves your mood too.
Here is a short gratitude list for this week.
- Healthy food to eat. It is a blessing to have healthy food while many people around the world are struggling to have enough food. I feel very blessed.
- My health. While some are very afraid to catch the virus due to a compromised immune system or respiratory issues, I am blessed to be healthy.
- Indoor plumbing. I remember a pump in our yard when I was a young girl. Today all I need to do is turn on the faucet to get water.
- Fresh air. It is a joy to open windows and breathe fresh air. I think of people who are in hospitals or other places where there is no fresh air.
- Exercise. I am blessed to be healthy enough to take walks to improve my health.
It’s your turn. Please share your gratitude list in the comments below.