2020 has been quite the year. While it is natural to look at the chaos around us, I would like to take time to thank God for His numerous blessings to us in 2020.
- We had a place to live.
- We had food to eat.
- This year, my husband began a new job that he loves.
- It is a blessing to be able to run a business from home.
- It was an experiment to have a small container garden this year. Next year will be even better!
- I am thankful for my faithful readers and customers.
- I am thankful for the lessons God taught me in 2020. The main was one to trust Him more.
- It was a blessing to learn many lessons from the books I read this year. (In 2021, look for blog posts about some of these lessons.)
- I am thankful for friends who care.
- I am thankful for the ability to take walks in fresh air outside!
- I am thankful for my sight.
- I am thankful for my health.
- I am thankful for all the people praying for my cousin’s health. Many of them I have never met in person.
- I am thankful that our trip overseas was canceled this year and that we were not stuck there for months on end.
- I am thankful for family.
- I am thankful for trials and hardships. This year was full of them, and it was an opportunity to grow my faith.
Have a blessed Thanksgiving with your loved ones!
Please share your blessings in the comments below.